Applicants meeting the following criteria will be considered for admission:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or an appropriate Bachelor degree from an accredited school or college in the United States.
- Unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (verbal and quantitative > 302 on new scale or > 1100, writing 4.0 or better)
- Weighted GPA 3.0 or greater
- A minimum of one year experience in adult critical care, or equivalent; two years recommended
- Certification as BLS, ACLS, PALS, CCRN
- CCRN exam score sheet
- If English is not the first language, a score of at least 94 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Candidates who satisfactorily meet these criteria will be invited for an evaluated interview.
July 1st for class beginning the next year. Completed early applications will be given preference for interviews. Candidates will be notified of admission status by October 15th.
For more information regarding the Graduate Programs, please visit the General Graduate Studies website.